Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Morning in the Park

After multiple days of 100+ degree weather, we woke up this morning to a cloudy and 80 degree morning! It was absolutely wonderful outside! Wendy and I had already planned to get Griffin and Abbie together to play this morning so we figured we would take advantage of the weather and go to the park! They both had a wonderful time playing on the playground and running around the park. I think they were tired of being inside all the time as well! I can't wait for cooler weather so we can go to the park again. After the park, we headed back to Wendy and Griffin's for some indoor play. It was a fun morning! Thank you for having us over Wendy and Griffin!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job taking turns and sharing the riding turtle with Griffin, Abbie! love, NANA