Thursday, January 24, 2008

Milestones

Abbie had a big day today! She has been saying mama and dada in a continuous way for a while. It is hard to tell if she is actually directing it to us! She has also been saying baba recently which we thought was her word for Bailey. Well this morning Steve brought her in to our room and she pointed directly at Bailey and said Baba! We were so excited! I don't know if poor Bailey likes being referred to as Baba but that is now her new name.

Abbie also went for her first swimming lesson this morning! It was not very fun bundling her up to go to swim class when it was 28 degrees outside! Not to mention trying to change her and me into our swimsuits when we got there! However, she seemed to do fine in the water. She was not "excited" to be in the pool, but she wasn't upset. She just seemed very confused and wanted to watch the older kids! We have 19 more weeks of swim lessons so she should be a pro by the end! Steve had the nerve to ask me if I took pictures! I said with all the stuff I had to carry with me he is lucky I remembered Abbie!

No comments: