Friday, January 4, 2008

Big Girl Car Seat



My little baby is growing up! Today we switched Abbie to her big girl car seat. She was getting too tall for her infant carrier. I am kind of sad thinking that she won't be in her little car seat anymore. I can remember bringing her home from the hospital in it and she was so tiny! So much has changed in a short 9 months! She seemed pretty comfy in her new seat. She fell asleep in the three minutes it took us to get home from having it installed by the police!

2 comments:

Gauger Family said...

What a big girl! Cute car seat!!

Anonymous said...

I just got directred to your Blog and love it. Abby is getting big and it looks like she is very busy. Enjoy every minute of her growth and discovery. Thanks for sharing!

Love,
Aunt Margaret