Here is another funny video of Abbie and Bailey playing together. This was actually taken before the other video. I like this one even better! Double click the "play" button twice to watch!
That Video is so cute! I can't wait to see what happens with David and Casey's two dogs when Addy starts crawling. I believe their dogs - Bailey and Brittany still aren't so happy about sharing mommy and daddy with this intruder.
You can really see in the two videos that Abbie made progress in learning to turn quickly in order to chase Bailey. In this one she eventually turned herself around but it took some doing. In the first (but later) one, she turned on a dime and took after the pooch. Both videos plus all the pictures gladden my heart every day! Thanks. love, Nana
4 comments:
That Video is so cute! I can't wait to see what happens with David and Casey's two dogs when Addy starts crawling.
I believe their dogs - Bailey and Brittany still aren't so happy about sharing mommy and daddy with this intruder.
Oh my gosh, that video was awesome - so, so cute! I love it!
You can really see in the two videos that Abbie made progress in learning to turn quickly in order to chase Bailey. In this one she eventually turned herself around but it took some doing. In the first (but later) one, she turned on a dime and took after the pooch. Both videos plus all the pictures gladden my heart every day! Thanks. love, Nana
I think that it was funny when baby Abbie was tring to go under her play set and didn't know how to turn a around to get Bailey.love Rachel
Post a Comment