Friday, January 18, 2008

Hibernating




It has gotten fairly cold here in Dallas the past few days. Abbie and I have been hibernating inside most of the time. Today we had to venture out to Gymboree. I decided to forgo the difficult coat, mittens, hat, etc. for the snowsuit Nana gave her. She looked so cute in it! Here she is pushing her new lion.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shelooks even cuter (and happier) in it than she did when we first tried it on! Re the video, I don't have speakers on my computer at work where I first saw it so it was an especial treat to hear her laughing so joyously when I first viewed it at home. Give her lots of kisses for me. love, NANA

Anonymous said...

This only confirms my belief that every child should have a dog. If anything is priceless it is Abbie's delightful laughter as she play with Bailey. Thanks for sharing.

Aunt Margaret

Gauger Family said...

She looks so cute!