Thursday, July 25, 2013

Piggie Tails

Elisabeth wore her first pair of piggie tails over the weekend!  She looked absolutely adorable with her hair fixed.  Stephen and I just don’t understand how are two little very blond-haired children have such thin hair!  Both Carter and Elisabeth have very thin hair.  I don’t think there is much hope for Carter, but I am still hoping that Elisabeth will get more hair.  Right now the back is growing fairly long but the top and front is just not growing very fast.  Piggie tails ended up being the perfect hair style for her!  Too bad she refuses to stand still for even a second so it is nearly impossible to put them in.  I don’t even attempt to have them even.  I just wrap the rubber band around while she is walking!

I took a few pictures of her with piggie tails yesterday.
IMG_1257n
She is just the cutest!
IMG_1258n
This is her “cheese” face.  Whenever she sees my camera she makes this face.  She also blinks in 90% of my pictures!  I think she anticipates the flash and is always closing her eyes.  It drives me crazy!  I am not sure which “cheese” face is worse, Elisabeth’s or Carter’s.
IMG_1263n
She dumped out all of the puzzle pieces from this bag.  At least she was attempting to clean up her mess.  However, she was not successful.  I think she put three pieces in the bag before she moved on to another mess!
IMG_1252n
Abbie happened to be playing at a friend’s house yesterday afternoon, so I let Carter play some games on Disney Junior for a while.  Elisabeth really wanted to play with him.  She kept hitting the key board as she looked over his shoulder.
IMG_1248nIMG_1254n

She looks like she is standing there so nicely just watching him.  Ha!  She was actually about to start trying to climb up in the chair with him!  Our littlest baby is really growing up fast!

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

OMG she is to die for!! I can't believe how big she is. They grow too fast :(