Friday, January 28, 2011

Good Morning, Birthday Boy!

This morning, Daddy, Abbie and I all went in to Carter’s room to wake him up for school. We were singing “Happy Birthday” to him as we walked in. I think he was very confused as to what was going on and immediately started crying!

IMG_1042n

He was fine once we got him out of bed. Carter loved seeing all the decorations for his birthday. Carter and Abbie were both excited to go to the playroom and play with all the balloons. Daddy even showed them how to rub a balloon on their head and make it stick to the wall. They thought it was really neat.

IMG_1045nIMG_1047nIMG_1052nIMG_1049nIMG_1055n

After breakfast, both kids got ready to go to school. I had to get a few pictures of the Birthday Boy in his t-shirt. He is a big two-year old now! After some quick pictures, we were off to school!

IMG_1057nIMG_1058n

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

I am so glad he had a good birthday. How nice he had school that day for you :) Great pictures and he looks way too big!!