I don’t really know why, but I decided to really decorate the house for Carter’s birthday this year. I think I just wanted to make sure he understood that it was his special day! Since we were having his birthday part at Old MacDonald’s Farm, I went with a red and blue farm theme.
The night before his birthday Steve blew up a million balloons and scattered them around the upstairs. I put a few decorations on the lights and wrapped crepe paper around the banisters.
The next morning while the kids were at school, I went to the party store to pick up a few things for his party the next day and ended up getting a birthday banner and balloons. He was so surprised to see them when he came home from school!
I think he really liked all of the decorations. Unfortunately, I have now set a precedent and must match the decorations (or I’m sure exceed them in her opinion) for Abbie’s birthday in March!

1 comment:
Looks so cute! Their playroom looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment