Abbie has begun eating Gerber stars as a practice for finger foods. She is finally managing to put some in her mouth! However, only about 1 in 10 actually makes it to her mouth! The rest end up on her tray, her chair, or the floor. That is when Bailey races in to grab them off the floor. Bailey's new favorite place to lay is the rug next to Abbie's high chair. Abbie might not know the sound of stars being poured on the tray but Bailey sure does! This was the result of a star session a few mornings ago! Believe me when I say I find them everywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great surprise to open up the blog this morning and find a new picture since I looked at last night! I always said I would be finding Cheerios in odd places 30 years after the kids left home. . . (and Legos, but you haven't reached that stage yet.) Abbie -- I can't wait to see your smile in person! love, Nana
Post a Comment