Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Abbie goes to Washington and Meets Aunt Hill








The Sunday after Thanksgiving we drove down to Alexandria, VA to see Hillary's apartment and go to lunch. She really seemed to like Aunt Hill and even let her hold her for a while! We went to lunch in Old Town Alexandria which was very pretty decorated for the holidays. It was so much fun to have Abbie meet Hillary and to spend time with her! I wish we could have stayed longer!


It was strange to be back there since I moved away a few years ago, especially with Abbie in tow! On the way back to Nana' we stopped to take a few pictures of Abbie's first trip to Washington. Here she is in front of the Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial! She really like watching all of the tourists around! I am sure it is just the first of many trips to Washington!

No comments: