Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bouncing Fun

For the first time in a long time the kids and I had a completely free morning. We were not rushing to school or lessons, running errands, playing with friends or going to the doctor. It was a wonderful, relaxing morning! We decided to do something fun and headed to the bouncy place!


It had been a while since I had taken the kids. I think they had been a few times with Stephen, Mimi and Bebe while I was busy running errands, etc. I was excited to see that Carter is now able to climb on ALL the bounce houses! He can even climb up the two-story rock wall type slide that had been so difficult for him last summer.


The kids were very excited when we arrived. Abbie kicked off her shoes right away and then helped Carter with his shoes. Carter could barely contain his excitement and took off running before I even had the chance to pay. They both had a great time running around and climbing on everything. I really think they enjoy playing with each other so much, which makes me very happy!


IMG_1664nIMG_1670n


Abbie is such a wonderful big sister. Of course she fights with Carter sometimes, but she just loves helping him and taking care of him. She helped him climb up the wall for the first time today. After that, he didn’t need any help. Often, I will hear her upstairs “reading” to him, telling him what he should or shouldn’t be doing, etc. And he just loves the attention from her, his “Babby”.


IMG_1672nIMG_1676nIMG_1680n


Best Friends (or most days, partners in crime)


IMG_1681nIMG_1682n


So much fun!


IMG_1683nIMG_1684nIMG_1686nIMG_1687nIMG_1688nIMG_1689nIMG_1691nIMG_1693nIMG_1694nIMG_1695nIMG_1698nIMG_1701nIMG_1702nIMG_1703nIMG_1704n


IMG_1705nMelt. My.Heart.


We all had a really fun morning and bounced until we were worn out! We came home and ate lunch and then took long naps. I think it was a great day for everyone!

1 comment:

Gauger Family said...

So cute! Abbie looks so grown up.