Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Ballet

Abbie’s class performed a Christmas ballet today to “Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer”. It was the cutest thing! They have been practicing the dance for weeks now. Abbie is always singing the song around the house and in the car. Sometimes she even does some of her “dance moves” while singing. I could wait to see the actual performance! Sadly, Daddy had training for work today, but Carter and I were excited to see her dance.

They started of in a line at the back of the room and then came to center stage one by one. Each girl did a plié and then went to her assigned spot in the room. Abbie did a great job! Once they were all lined up, the girls sang and danced to Rudolph. So sweet! Abbie did a great job, although she did fade a little by the end of round two.

Her teachers grouped them together for a class picture afterward. I am looking forward to more of these “practice performances” leading up to the big recital in May!

IMG_0383nIMG_0384nIMG_0387nIMG_0389nIMG_0394nIMG_0398nIMG_0399n

No comments: