Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowy Day

It snowed ALL day today! We woke up to a few inches of snow on the ground. Thankfully, Abbie still had school today. It was her LAST day at her school. The Schmitt Family is moving THIS WEEKEND! We are so excited to be moving closer to my family and to all be together again. Steve has been living in Houston since Thanksgiving, and I am so tired of being a single, stay at home mom all the time!

What a way to end our time here with a wonderful day of snow. Abbie loved playing in the snow today and kept making snow balls and running around. Carter was not as happy, and held on to my leg the whole time. I think we will probably end up with 7 inches of snow! Here is a picture from this afternoon. Stay tuned to the blog as I hope to finally get around to posting the millions of pictures I have taken since Decemeber once we are settled in our new home.

IMG_7304

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I can't believe you're moving! I know y'all will love being near family :) We'll miss you...come visit!