Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Backyard Fun

When Aunt Ellen came to visit when Abbie was 2 months old, she took her outside on the patio. Ever since then Abbie has loved being outside. This would be wonderful if it wasn't for two things. One, Abbie has seasonal allergies (just like every one else in Texas). Two, as her doctor puts it at every one of her checkups, "This is a baby meant for sunscreen." I try to get her outside as much as possible. Thankfully, our patio is completely shaded in the late afternoon. We all like to go sit outside and wait for Daddy to come home (at least that is what I am doing). Chasing Bailey around the patio was getting old for one of them (guess which one), so we decided to get Abbie a sand and water table. So far it has only had water in it. She makes enough of a mess with that! Here are some pictures of our outdoor adventures last week.


Playing with her toys


Mommy I just know you want this wet, blue lobster!


Hmm...what else can I get in to?

Chasing Bailey never gets old! Poor Bailey!

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

Aw! How Fun!

I love your blog!