Monday, August 31, 2009

A Beautiful Morning!

The weather this morning was absolutely beautiful! It was sunny and in the low 70s when we went to Abbie’s swim class this morning. Carter took a short nap after the class. I decided to take advantage of the weather since we had some time before lunch. We went to feed the ducks near the library! We can easily walk there using the double stroller. Carter rode facing forward in the stroller for the very first time! Previously, he always rode in his infant carrier facing me. I think he loved looking out! He looked like such a big kid sitting there next to Abbie. Abbie had a great time feeding the ducks. There seemed to be even more ducks than usual, and they were hungry! We fed them an entire loaf of bread, and they were still wanting more. Abbie had no fear around the ducks. She chased them and walked right into a big group of them. I thought she would be afraid when she realized there were a bunch of ducks between us, but she did great! Carter loved watching! I loved between able to push them with a cool breeze! I am hoping for some more beautiful fall days soon!

IMG_4810n IMG_4812n IMG_4814n IMG_4815n IMG_4823n IMG_4827n IMG_4836n

No comments: