Abbie had her very first birthday party today! It was a beautiful and very sunny day! All of our friends and family came over around noon after Abbie's morning nap.
The Birthday Girl!

Abbie, Mommy and Daddy
Abbie, Grammy and Grampy
Abbie, Nana and Pop
Abbie, Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa

Abbie, Aunt Maggie, Shannon and Grace
We wish many more of our family and friends could have been with us! The house was decorated with streamers and balloons for the party in Abbie's favorite colors, purple, green and pink.


We had a wonderful lunch of salad and lasagna. Of course, Abbie has her usual yogurt, peas, turkey and crackers. Then it was time to open presents and do a little playing!


Abbie loved playing with Grace, who is almost 6 months old. She would reach out and touch Grace and then just laugh and smile!


Finally, it was time for cake and ice cream. We all sang "Happy Birthday" to Abbie and waited for her to dig in to her little "smash" cake. Well, there was no smashing on Abbie's part! She wanted nothing to do with her cake!




Abbie had a wonderful party and was so happy to have some many friends and family to share the day with! We hope to share many more birthdays with all of you. Now the countdown is on to her 2
nd birthday!
Abbie and I also want to wish Daddy a very happy 30th birthday! Poor Daddy's birthday today was completely overshadowed by Abbie's big day! We love you Daddy!
3 comments:
What a fun day! Happy Birthday Abbie! I love all of the decorations and cute cake!
Hey Lindsay, I just found your blog the other day. Abbie is such a cutie :) Looks like she had a fun first birthday! It's crazy how fast time flies. I can't believe I am about to have a two-year-old!
Lauren :)
What a cutie! I love that first picture of her opening gifts. She looks so grown up. Everything looks so wonderful, Lindsay! :)
Post a Comment