Abbie had her first baby food, sweet potatoes, last Saturday the 20th. She ate the sweet potatoes I had made for her. As you can see, we started out all smiles before the actual eating. Then things got progressively worse! It ended up all over her face, her clothes and the high chair! Since that first time, she has gotten much better at eating her "food". However, it is still very messy. She likes to take "thumb breaks" as we call them. She will suck her thumb in the middle of eating and then get food all over! She has also been known to take a big bite and then spit it out like a game. Today is our last day for sweet potatoes. Tomorrow we start peas! (I am switching to something greeen as I am so tired of orange mush on everything!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment